Monte De Oro Winery's magnificent grounds and facilities are available for personal events and celebrations.
For a special get together with family or dear friends … to honor a business colleague or celebrate the deal of the year … or for the perfect wedding you’ve been dreaming of … Monte De Oro Winery is the ideal venue.
- Spectacular natural landscape vistas, mountain range peaks, the gentle rises of the Temecula valley and Monte De Oro’s lush, spreading vineyards.
- An Old World setting of grandeur and sophistication, charm and elegance, that at the same time is warm and inviting.
- Our sensational Main Tasting Room, with cathedral ceiling, unique glass floor revealing the barrel room beneath, massive picture windows, and impressive dark alder tasting bars which can be moved to allow table seating for up to 150.
- Two VIP rooms with vaulted barrel ceilings and seven sets of double French doors that lead out to patio space with working fireplaces, each having a seating capacity of up to 60.
- A private event kitchen that can provide everything from finger foods to a corporate luncheon to a wedding feast.
- A state-of-the-art sound system that allows our guests to connect their own iPod music systems/players directly into our audio system.
- Private, blind wine tastings from quality German Stölzle crystal glasses and decanters; wine barrel tastings; and comparative wine tastings of regional and international wine regions.
“And Noah he often said to his wife when he sat down to dine,
‘I don't care where the water goes if it doesn't get into the wine’.”
– G.K. Chesterton (1874–1936)
Wine and Water